Emmi is simple to prepare and is always a success!
– Prepare the bread cubes.
– Cut open the bag.
– Pour the contents of the bag into an enamelled cast iron pan or caquelon.
– Constantly stir and bring to boil on a stove.
– To serve, place the caquelon on the burner so that the cheese continues to cook evenly.
– Stick bread cubes or other side dishes (see tips) on a fork and dip into the fondue. Stir evenly so that the fondue stays thick and smooth to the end.
– Enjoy with family and friends!Tips and tricks
– To drink, a hot tea or dry white wine is recommended.
– Season the fondue according to taste with pepper, nutmeg and paprika.Especially nice side dishes
Mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cooked potatoes and various vegetables cooked “al dente”, such as broccoli, carrots or cauliflower
Preparation and Usage
Yummy Emmi Fondü
1. Prepare your dippers
2. Open the bag
3. Pour into pan
4. Bring fondue to boil
5. Place fondue pot on
Lets get this party started
Crusty cubes of bread and baguette are traditionally used for dipping, but why not try these fun, tasty alternatives
Cooked Ham or Turkey
Grilled Beef, Chicken or Vegetables
Boiled New Potatoes
Chunks of (Pine) Apple or Pear
Baby Carrots or Cherry Tomatoes
Steamed Broccoli or Cauliflower